By Claudia Giraldo Couture
Dress Reference: CGC-02
Floral patterns in Chantilly lace trace the off-the-shoulder sleeves, plunge neckline, and tulle princess skirt of this wedding gown, which combines the modern and the Victorian for an utterly timeless piece.
Share This Dress!
How can I buy a wedding dress at Claudia Giraldo Bridal?
- To buy your wedding dress, please visit our store – 1939 Del Prado Blvd Units E&F Cape Coral, FL 33990 –
- Schedule an appointment and plan your visit.
- Once you are at the store, we will show you our dresses so you can choose your favorites and try them on.
- When you have picked the one you want, it will be fitted to your measurements.
- We will let you know as soon as your dress is ready so you can come in for a first fitting.
- You’ll have a second fitting, to make the final adjustment. After the second fitting, our team will make sure everything is ready so you can pick up the dress a few days before your wedding.
How many months in advance should I order my dress?
You can visit our store whenever you like.
However, to be ready for your wedding without stressing or rushing, most brides come in to choose their dresses six months before the ceremony. This way we can have the dress ready and do all the fittings you may require.
How do I know if a dress is available?
It’s easy to find out if your favorite style is available. Just visit our store and a Personal Adviser will help you with everything.